We did this drill recently and it was fun and effective. Try it at your neighborhood pool with friends and teammates.
- Stay low to the water
- Keep head in line
- Eyes look up
- Resist circle swimming
- Keep the noodle in the center of the lane
- Place the noodle fairly close to the wall
- Watch for the T
- Time your turn without moving your head to look at the wall.
- Aim to finish on the long stroke.
- If you are an older swimmer, help little kids with this drill. They will love it!
Drill idea from Jan Charles Mittemeyer via swim coaches exchange group. THANKS!