- Power from your kick-scull and over kick in place to get going
- Maintain your kick all the way to the wall
- Keep your core tight with your body in a straight line
Dead Sendoffs from Marli McIntire on Vimeo.
What the swimmers in the video need to continue practicing:
- More powerful kick
- Straighter line while swimming-notice the head is a little high
- Watch for the T so they know where the wall is without looking forward (keeps head in line)
- More power when they push off the wall + stronger fly kicks.